Human Resource Executive
• Assist in implementing recruitment activities such as advertising, screening applicants, interview arrangement, employment notification etc;
• Maintain and update all human resources records such as new hires, employment confirmation, extension, termination, resignation etc;
• Liaise with external parties such as recruitment agencies.
• Able to handle the payroll system
• To ensure all payroll schedules, reports to statutory government bodies (EPF/SOCSO and IRB) are timely and accurately prepared, authorized and submitted.
• Managing employee’s daily attendance record
• Submission of yearly EA and compulsory submission to IRB
Compensation & Benefits
• Leave and time attendance administration;
• Administer staff medical claim, medical insurance and any related benefit program by providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission and approval notification etc;
• Preparing on Letter of Increment, Termination and other Human Resource Related letters.
• Initiate induction and staff training program;
• Preparing incoming and outgoing correspondence, internal memos and etc.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or equivalent;
• Minimum (3) years of working experience preferably in all aspects of HR Spectrum
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to interact and work well with all levels;
• Proficient in written and spoken English, and Bahasa Malaysia
• Required skills: Microsoft Words & Excel;
• Well versed in labour laws
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested applicants are invited to email email@example.com with a comprehensive resume with a recent photograph detailing working experience, current and expected salary and availability to join.
All applications will be treated as CONFIDENTIAL. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified