1. Ensure timely and accurate completion of management reports, group consolidation, income tax computations and statutory financial statements for both internal and external purposes.
2. Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports and provide analysis to the Management for decision making.
3. Responsible for the preparation of budgets/forecast, including cash flow planning, and monitoring of actual results for corrective action to be taken to achieve the Group’s target.
4. Handle treasury matters and monitors Group’s financial investment performances.
5. Liaise with external auditors, company secretary, regulatory authorities and other parties to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
6. Ensure adherence to Group policies & procedures, statutory requirements, and accounting standards.
7. Involve in corporate finance matters of the Group.
8. Support ad-hoc task as and when required by the Group Financial Controller and Management.
1. At least a Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/MIA).
2. Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in a similar position. Experience in a public listed group and/or plantation industry is an advantage.
3. Proficient in the requirements of accounting standards, Companies Act 2016 and Income Tax Act.
4. Analytical and strong attention to details, and has the desire to probe further into data.
5. Ability to work independently and under pressure, and committed to delivery on time.
6. Well-versed at an advanced level in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and has experience in using SQL Accounting system.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested applicants are invited to email email@example.com with a comprehensive resume with a recent photograph detailing working experience, current and expected salary and availability to join.
All applications will be treated as CONFIDENTIAL. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified